Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Poppy, Pita & Simon

Today I walked in and saw that Simon had spotted me. Once he did, he raced to the bedroom to hide. Pita was laying on the bed and Papi was sitting by the table. Papi came running over to check me out. Once I passed the sniff test, she rubbed up against my leg. I got them their yummy snack right away. Since Simon was hiding, I put the plate by the bed and shut the door for awhile, hoping he would be brave enough to eat. I didn't want the other two to steal it either. Papi sat on the counter while I filled their cup with fresh water. She just sat and looked at the stream of water I left on for her. After I filled their other dishes and scooped their box, I went to sit in the living room. Pita came over and laid next to me. She was loving up some attention! She rolled around and enjoyed some pets. Papi finally joined us and I got her to play awhile as well. She made me laugh. She had crawled under the table to "hide" and watch the feather toy. I was moving it slowly across the room. Her eyes got all big and she'd slowly creep out towards it as I moved it away from her. If I stopped, she'd stop. Finally, she pounced! I had Pita's full attention too! Haha. Before I left, I opened the door back up for Simon. I guess that didn't work for today. Hopefully he'll build up some courage tomorrow to come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment