Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came and meowed at me in the kitchen when I walked in. She went and sat under the table, while I went to water the plants outside. She ran along ahead of me, once I got their breakfast ready. Sadi was sitting in the food room already. Stormy went to town on her food, so I got Sadi her meds quick. She was pretty stuffy again this morning. I got her cleaned up and let her have some time to eat. She wasn't super interested at the moment, so we went to our spot instead. Stormy sat off in the distance to give herself a bath. Sadi loved up all of her brushing time, and gently rubbed her face on my knee. She purred away the whole time. I put her back by the food to eat again, since Stormy had hogged most of it! This evening Sadi was sleeping on the floor next to her bed. I woke her up for her medicine. She was a stuffy girl again tonight, but I got her all cleaned up. I put her back to bed when she was done. Stormy was lounging on a dining room chair. I stopped to say hi on my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment