Sunday, August 31, 2014

Shadow

This morning Shadow came to meet me in the kitchen. He helped me get his dry food and little snacks out of the pantry. He snacked on his food a little, while I went to check his box. I heard him behind me as I was finishing up. He waited on the bathroom counter for some pets. Shadow decided he wanted some snuggles too, so he put his front paws up on my shoulders and nuzzled his face on mine. So sweet! We headed out to the living room for a little play time. He played with his feather toy a bit, until he worked up his appetite and went to go snack some more. This evening Shadow heard me come in and he joined me in the kitchen. I got him a new can of food, that he helped me get. He went right to work on that while I got out his treats. I came back to sit in the living room with him after I checked his box. He came and laid down next to me for some pets. He wasn't in too much of a playful mood tonight, but he did swat at and wrestle around with a couple things. He mostly just wanted his lovins. He liked the food we picked out tonight, so he kept taking breaks to snack on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment