Sunday, August 31, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I let Gracie out right away to go potty. When I let her in, she was bouncing and racing around, all crazy excited! I let Molly and Emma out to do their business next. The older gals got to eat out on the patio and Gracie ate inside with me. They got to enjoy some time out this morning, so I took Gracie for a little walk while they were busy. She was very happy to go! When we got back, Molly and Emma came in so Gracie could have one more quick potty break. This afternoon I let Gracie out for a quick break when I got there. Emma went out for awhile next. I couldn't get miss Molly to get up, so I just let her be. She'd been pretty good about going out every other time, so she can have a break. :) Gracie and I sat in the dining room and she got her attention. When Emma came in, Gracie and I sat outside for awhile too. It was hot, but pretty decent out with a little breeze. This evening Gracie and Emma were both all bouncy when I got there. I don't know what gets Gracie so worked up, silly lady! But she sure makes it fun to come and visit. She took a potty break while I got them their dinner. After Molly and Emma ate, they went outside for awhile. Gracie sat next to the door, while I scooped the litter box, patiently waiting for her attention time. She knew when I was done too, and started doing her silly racing without actually going anywhere. Haha! She sat next to me and enjoyed her pets, until it was her turn to go back out. Emma and Gracie got tucked in for the night when it was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment