Sunday, August 31, 2014

Chelsea & Bo

Today Chelsea came walking up to see who was here. She started meowing at me right away. I went to get their food ready, and Bo came to check what I was up to. I saw they must have had some fun with some papers that were strewn about the kitchen floor. I got those picked up. Chelsea was busy being lovey and rolling around on the couch, so she wasn't interested in her snack. Bo got to work right away of course! I went and sat on the floor in the living room and Chelsea came wandering over. She got brushed and pet as she purred away and rolled around. She's so silly! Bo came over for some chin scratches as well. Chelsea kept trying to hog all the attention for herself! So, Bo just sat nearby and watched for awhile, taking breaks to work on his snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment