Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came running to meet me in the kitchen. She waited for me to water plants, then gave me a big meow upon my return. I picked her up right away and she got her medicine. I set her down and she took a couple steps away from me, then decided to come back and rub against my leg. That was quick! She followed me everywhere until I delivered her food. Sadi was in the food room, waiting to eat. After I set the dishes down, both girls started to eat. My, they were hungry! Even Sadi almost polished off her dish. Since she was eating so well, I didn't want to interrupt. Once she was done, she got her meds. Her nose sounded much better today. After that, we went for a few minutes to get her brushed. Stormy got some chin scratches too. This evening Sadi was sitting by the window next to the bed. Her nosey was a little crusted up, but once I got her cleaned up, she sounded pretty good. She got her medicine, then I tucked her in bed. Stormy was laying on a chair in the dining room. I peeked under at her and she meowed at me to get a couple chin scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment