Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Poppy, Pita & Simon

This morning Pita was lounging on the bed again. I saw one of them run into the kitchen. Then, Poppy came out of the bedroom, so I knew who it was! Simon looked around the corner at me, waiting to make a break for it. I slowly went in by him and let him sniff at my hand for a minute. He let me pet him for just a second, as he slowly snuck past me and went for his hideout. We're making progress! The other two worked on their snacks, while I took care of their other things. Poppy came in and was loving on the wall above my head while I cleaned their box. That was funny to look up and see her right there! Haha. I sat in the living room afterwards to play with the girls. Pita was rolling around on the floor, loving up her attention again! She even played with the feather toy a bit, giving it the "bunny kick" with her back feet. Poppy  stayed a little ways off, to stalk the feather toy. Then, she kept sneaking around quietly. She would walk around and be on the opposite side of me, then behind me. She laid under the bed and stuck her paws out to catch the toy as well. Silly kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment