Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today Chica was sitting by the scratching post and Paco was on his way down from the couch when I walked in. He came over and was attached to my legs immediately. Chica hopped up on the counter for some pets, while I got their snack ready. They both worked on that until I finished cleaning their box. They were both waiting for me in the living room when I was done. I had miss Chica chasing the feather toy all over the place! Meanwhile, I kept Paco busy with the other one. They still haven't learned to let go once they catch it though! Haha. They just sit on it for awhile. Chica wanted some pets so she came and wiggled her way under my arm. Paco was bumping his head against mine and wanting some attention too! They're both so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment