Thursday, August 7, 2014

Oscar

My buddy made sure he was at the door to say hi today! He stopped for his heiny scratches, then we headed outside. Since it had rained this morning, the grass was pretty wet. Oscar and the neighbor dogs were all at the front of their yards, barking at something. The neighbor pups got scolded. Oopsie! I called Oscar to come back by me so they would all quiet down. Oscar found a spot to lounge for a little while. I grabbed a stick and threw it around for him when he was ready to play. It didn't take long for him to get bored. He then tried to go lay in the mud! I called him back up to the patio by me. After I got him cleaned up, we went inside. Oscar sprawled out on his ottoman. We played a little inside until it was time to go. He did his tricks for his favorite snack. He's such a good little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment