Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Winston

Today Winston was ready for his walk! I let him out and we got him all hooked up. His little sniffer was working already as we headed down the stairs. It wasn't quite as hot out today, so we walked around a bit more than yesterday. After we deposited his doggie bag, we headed back home. He got his harness off and got into play mode right away. Today he wanted to play tug with his rope. He was trying to sound extra tough this time and his grrrrrs were loud and a bit, what I call snorkely. Haha! He was a good boy though, and every time I asked, he would drop it. Then, we got a little fetch in. Later, he was being silly. I found his itchy spot on his neck, so while I was itching that, he was rubbing the other side along the carpet. He was slinking around and when he got too far, he would switch sides and slide back over and push his nose under my hand to get me started again! He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment