Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today both the kitties were in the living area when I walked in. They both came over for a few pets hello. I see they're getting along really well now! While I was cleaning their box I saw they were both rolling around on my shoes. Silly kitties! I got them each a little yummy snack, which Paco went to work on right away. Chica helped me out on the patio while I watered the plants quick. Once I was done with that, it was time to play! I can tell Chica is much more tolerant of her new little friend. He's grown so much just since I last saw him! She was in a lovey and playful mood the whole time today. She kept wandering into her little gray house. We had lots of fun with the feather toys for most of the time. They also enjoyed plenty of pets and chin scratches too!

No comments:

Post a Comment