Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This morning the pups were all excited when I got there. They all ran outside to do their business. I got Louie's food ready and had him come inside. He just wanted to go back out, so I put it up for now. Bella worked on some breakfast. Chico was on the table by me saying hi, which got Bella jealous, so she came running over too. Chico took that chance to go eat next. I left Louie his food to work on when it was time for the other two to go in. This afternoon, Bella and Chico went out. They laid in the grass a little and Louie came by me for a bit. A big bug was flying around the patio later on. That had Bella and Chico chasing after it and getting crazy excited! That was pretty funny. It wasn't as hot out this afternoon and there was a nice breeze, so Louie got to spend more time outside. I got everyone their snacks before I left. This evening Bella and Chico raced out for awhile. Louie came in and I tried to get him to eat. He just kept coming over and putting his paws on my arm to hang on. Silly boy. He and I went back outside for awhile, and all three pups spent some time exploring. It was really nice out tonight. Bella got all worked up when she heard a noise and the hair on her back was standing on end. I think it was just sounds from the game going on nearby. When it was time, I tucked them all in with a snack. I put Louie's food in with him in case he wanted to work on that more a little later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment