Saturday, July 5, 2014

Taz & Clyde

This afternoon the boys met me at the door. I let them outside right away, while I went to get them their dental snacks. Taz took his to a comfy spot on the grass, while Clyde laid on the patio. After the boys finished, they got to relax and enjoy the beautiful afternoon for awhile. This evening, it was still a little light out when I got there. So, we got ready and went for our walk right away. I was hoping we could get at least a short one in before the popping of fireworks started. We did good! We got a long walk in before I heard anything. Once we did, we headed back home. There were some other dogs out walking as well, so that distracted Taz a little. I let them have one last potty break out back while I filled their water for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment