Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This morning I let the kiddos all outside. They zoomed out one by one. I got Louie's breakfast ready, so I had an audience in the kitchen. Haha. Eventually, I got them all to go out and play again. Bella and Chico explored awhile, then came over for some attention. When it was time, those two went in so Louie could eat. He didn't seem to crazy about his breakfast, and only snacked on it. This afternoon Bella and Chico joined Louie outside again. They nibbled on some food and just played around. Bella lounged in the grass awhile and enjoyed the warm sunshine. When they went back in, I got all three pups their peanut butter snacks. This evening it was time for their last potty break. As I was getting Louie's dinner ready, I noticed a little face peeking at me! Chico had hopped up on the couch and was looking at me over the counter. Haha! Louie came in to eat while the other two got some time outside. He wolfed down his food this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment