Saturday, July 5, 2014

Shadow

This morning Shadow was right at the door to see me. He was busy walking circles around my legs, while I got him some breakfast. He nibbled on that a little, so I went to check his box. When I returned, he was waiting for me in the living room. He came wandering over and purred away as he was pet. I tried to get him to play a little this morning. He wasn't really in the mood, but did swat at his feather toy a little. This evening I got in and started getting Shadow his dinner. He must have been napping. It took him a minute before he appeared. He sat on the back of the couch and watched me. After I was finished with his things, Shadow was ready for me. Tonight he got his pets in, then he was ready to play a little. He rolled around on the floor and would grab his toy as it came around. Later, he watched and then pounced on it! When he was done, he went to the kitchen to get a bite to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment