Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Shadow & Lucy

Today Lucy wasn't in her spot when I arrived. In fact, I didn't see either of them! I peeked in the office and there was no Shadow sitting in there. I finally did see him sitting in the bedroom. I went to get them their food and they both appeared in the kitchen. Shadow did a big stretch and was standing up against the cabinets and pawing at them as I got his yums. He took a couple bites, then went to sit in the living room. When he saw I was going to work on their box next, he decided to go eat. He sat by the front door and watched the birds a bit. Lucy rolled around on the floor and enjoyed some attention. Later, she was in play mode! We had fun. I was able to throw the rope in the air and she'd catch it every time! Shadow eventually retired to his spot in the office to continue his bird watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment