Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy hopped down from her chair after I came in from watering the plants. She wandered around the kitchen, while I got their breakfast ready. Sadi was sitting in the food room when I walked in. I gave her her morning medicine and cleaned her up, then let her try to eat, while I finished up. She nibbled for a minute, then wasn't interested. So, we headed out to our spot. She was loving up every minute of her brushing and chin scratches! I saw Stormy had a couple new toys. I grabbed the burlap mousey and we had fun with that. She chased it all over. When we were done, I took Sadi back in to try and eat again. She did go back to eating, so that was good. This evening I found Sadi in the food room again, but she was actually in there eating some dry food! I hated to interrupt her, so I began to scoop the box first. She stopped when she heard me. I got her little nosey all cleaned up and gave her her meds. Then, I set her back down so she could return to her dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment