Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Scout

This morning Scout was outside when I pulled up. He stood by the fence and waited to see who was here. As soon as I got out he started wiggling his heiny. By the time I got inside the fence, he was racing around being all silly! I guess someone was happy to see me! I said hi to him for a bit, then tried to get him to play. He wasn't interested at the moment. Next, I went to water the plants. I see that he did a number on a couple window screens while I was gone. Guess he's really not a big fan of the fireworks. Poor guy. I put the one on the table so he wouldn't step on it and hurt himself. We went inside next and he got his pill, while I checked on his food and water. Then, we went back out and I asked him where his ball was again. This time, he bounced his way over to get it and came running back to me. We had fun and played fetch for awhile! When he got bored with that, I sat on the step and he sat with me for some attention. He got a couple more treats before I left. I love how silly he looks in some of the pics I got! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment