Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning it was quite cool compared to the last few days. I came in and Sadie was barking, since she didn't see me at first. She quickly turned to being excited, and was ready to go out. She ran around and had a blast this morning. I went back in to feed Patches. She was ready to eat today too and hopped up on the table to wait for me to deliver her breakfast. Sadie came in to eat, then we headed back outside awhile. She ran around, then came and wanted some attention. She was acting all silly and kept pawing at me. Haha. It was going to be nice out today and not as hot, so I let her spend the afternoon outside. This evening I could see Sadie's shadow through the door. She knew I was there. I let her in to eat, while I scooped the kitty box. Patches was in the living room, so I brought her food over to her. Chloe was already hovering, so Patches didn't want to go over there. The girls finished up, then Sadie and I went out again. She had some more fun running around and visiting with the neighbor dogs. Later, she came to sit with me and gave me plenty of kisses. She knew what was to come when we headed inside for the night... a treat! Boy, was she excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment