Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning miss Stormy met me in the kitchen. She was meowing quite loudly at me today! I guess she wanted me to know she expected some attention later. Haha! She followed along and we met Sadi in the food room. I got her ready to go and she got her pill, then she got to eat a little. Afterwards, we went to our place and she got pampered for awhile. Stormy came over and was rubbing up against my back. She enjoyed some chin scratches as well. I got her playing with her feather toy for a bit after that. This evening I came in and Stormy was laying on the mat in front of the stove. I've never seen her sit there before! She must have found out how comfy it was. Haha. She hopped up and meowed at me some more, as I went to check on Sadi. She was snoozing away in her bed. She got her evening meds, then I tucked her back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment