Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning I heard Sadie barking somewhere in the house. We met each other at the back door and she went outside for a bit. I got her breakfast ready, then went out with her for awhile. She came and sat on the chair next to me for some snuggles, before she went off to go explore. I went in to feed Patches, and Chloe was sitting on the table. I found Patches in a bedroom and she let me pet her for a minute again today. I brought her breakfast by her so Chloe couldn't steal it. Naughty Chloe was determined this morning! Haha. I closed the door so Patches could eat in peace. I got Sadie a treat with her yummy stuff on it to enjoy outside before she came back in for the day. This evening Sadie was all curled up by the couch when I walked in. She hopped up and ran outside for a potty break. Patches was sitting on the back of the recliner and Chloe was sitting by the table. Chloe wanted to try and steal Patches' dinner again so I set the bowl over by her in the chair. She quickly ate what she wanted, and I made sure Chloe wasn't going to get it. Sadie came in to eat at that time as well. She didn't want Chloe to steal her food either, so she let out a little "rrr" since Chloe was sitting sitting a little too close. When they finished, Sadie went back out for awhile. It was still pretty hot out tonight, but she did a little venturing around the yard. She came in to cool off and have a snack after awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment