Sunday, July 13, 2014

Kaya, Kylie, Reese, Madison & Max

This morning I let all the kiddos outside when I arrived. They each took a few minutes to do their business, then we went in for breakfast. This morning Max and Kaya ate well, the other two maybe took a few bites. After awhile, we went back outside to play. It was pretty nice out this morning! The little ones were busy wandering around. Kylie saw some birds out by the tree, so she raced over to chase them away. Reese went over to see what she was up to. Then, they spotted some people going by. Reese gave them her ferocious tiny bark to keep them at bay. Haha! They stood and watched the people out there for awhile. Kaya sat near me, watching those two. Later, Kylie curled up on one of the patio chairs. Everyone kind of settled down and found a spot to lounge until we headed back in. This evening everyone was quite excited when I came in! The little ones were dancing around by the door to their pen until I opened it. Kylie was in the kennel looking out at me and giving me a "how-roo-roo". They all went out before dinner. This evening it was the opposite two that ate well tonight. Kind of funny! Kylie was being a little goober and kept pushing her bowl to dump food out. Reese and Max actually both ate pretty well. Kaya just laid on the floor, wanting to go back outside instead. I figured I would put their food in with them later, since Madison can't get to it. We headed back outside again, and they all wandered around around checked things out. Reese kept looking into the pool, so I wasn't sure if she was going to jump in or not! Kaya relaxed on the patio most of the time. Madison and Max hung around close to me and wanted a little attention. When it was time, we headed inside for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment