Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was out on the patio again. I opened the door and we switched places. She waited inside by the door for me to return. I mixed up some new food this morning, so Stormy was busy just talking away to me. She eventually went to sit and wait in the living room, giving me a meow now and then. Sadi was sitting in the food room when I brought their breakfast in. She got cleaned up and I gave her the morning medicine. She ate some while I finished up, then we went to the living room for a little bit. Both girls got some attention this morning. Stormy was being very lovey, so she got plenty of chin scratches. She gave me lots of scratchy licks in return! Sadi got to go finish eating when we were done. This evening I saw Stormy was lounging on her chair out on the patio. Sadi was snoozing away in her bed. She got her medicine and I returned her there, while I cleaned their box. Her nose wasn't too bad tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment