Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was up and ready to see me in the kitchen. I picked her up for her meds and she wasn't as antsy to get away today. She forgave me pretty quick too! Sadi was at their bowls, looking for food. I delivered their breakfast and she went to work right away. She ate quite a bit! She got her morning meds, then we went to our spot. She got brushed for awhile and enjoyed some chin scratches too. She would rub her face on me knee as I brushed too. Stormy was in a playful mood this morning. We had fun with her shoe string. She would race over and tackle it, then roll around with it, and then run off. Then, she would do it all over again! This evening I didn't see Stormy, but I bet she was probably snoozing out on the patio. Sadi was lounging on the floor in the food room. I got her up for her meds and cleaned her nose up. Then, I tucked her in her cozy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment