Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chloe

This morning I met miss Chloe at the door and said hi. She went outside, while I went to get her breakfast and bring it out to her. She was so excited! She would dance in front of me, happy for some attention, then would go to her bowl to grab a bite. Back again, this time she wanted some heiny scratches. It was sprinkling out a little this morning, so we spent most of the time under the roof of the patio. I left her outside for the day as requested. It actually turned out to be quite a nice afternoon too! This evening, I saw Chloe standing on top of the storm shelter barking at my car. She had to get a better view to see who was here! Haha. I went out back to say hi. She came in while I got her dinner, then we went back out for awhile. She gobbled down her dinner, then wanted some attention. I tried to get her to go grab her log so we could play, but she just wanted snuggles. When we headed in, she got her yummy cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment