Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

The kiddos did well overnight and didn't have any accidents. They all met me at the door, excitedly. I had them all go out back right away for a potty break. It was raining again this morning, so they were quick to do their business. Once they all took their turns to get dried off, we headed in for breakfast. Zel went to work on her bone for a little bit when she finished. We went back outside again, but no one really wanted to leave the patio again. Hudson went out to explore this time. Blackie started to bark to go in, so I got everyone dried off again. We hung out inside for a little while before I tucked them back in their beds with a cookie. This evening I could hear the kiddos barking while I got the mail! They knew I was there without even opening any doors yet. Haha. I came in and Blackie met me at the door. I let the others out and Hudson was bouncing up at me, nearly at eye level! We headed outside and they went to do their business. Finally, the rain had stopped for the day. The pups were excited for their dinner tonight. Even Blackie was racing around! They all worked on dinner, but Gabbie was the only one not to finish. I put her bowl up and then we went back out for awhile. Since it wasn't raining, they all did a little exploring. When it was time to go in, I had to go get Zel. She was busy digging a hole to China! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment