Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy hopped down from her chair and started talking to me right away. I went out to water the plants quick and she followed me to the kitchen when I returned. I quickly picked her up to give her her medicine. I don't think she knew that was coming! Haha. She was sore at me for a minute and went to wait for me in the living room instead. She gave me a big meow and led the way when I had their food ready. Sadi was sitting in there, getting a drink. I let her nibble a bit, while I scooped their box and refilled their other dishes. We headed to the living room next. Sadi enjoyed her brush time. I tried to get Stormy to play, but she was unamused. Or at least, she pretended to be! She sat and groomed herself. Later, she hopped up on the kid's table and was loving on the box up there. She did make a dash for the kitty toy once, but then remembered she wasn't interested and ran off. This evening, Stormy was snoozing on her chair on the patio. Sadi was in the food room, busy grooming herself. I got her nosey cleaned up and she got her evening medicine. I tucked her in her bed when we finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment