Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chloe

This morning Chloe came and welcomed me. She stood against me for some heiny scratches, before she went outside. I got her breakfast and brought it outside for her. She sat in front of me, getting her lovins. She was so excited for that, she could barely sit still! Occasionally, she would run off to go grab a bite to eat. Then, more pets! I checked the weather for today, and it was supposed to be a bit warmer again. Since she was already panting and wanting to go back in, I let her spend the afternoon inside the cool house. This evening miss Chloe was excited to see me. She went outside while I got her dinner. I brought it out with me so she could eat on the patio. It was such a nice evening! She messed around with me for awhile. First, she wanted her snuggles and to give me lots of kisses. Then, she was jumping around, wanting to play. I saw her hunk of wood in the yard, so we played a little fetch with that too! She's so silly. Eventually, she wanted to go back in. She hopped on her bed and got a few belly scratches. Then, she got her bedtime cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment