Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This afternoon I saw Gracie was sitting at the back door. I made the mistake of letting her in through the bedroom door, instead of the dining room one, like I usually do. I think because we didn't do our routine, she got a little nervous and went right for the bed to hide. Silly lady. I got Emma to go out for awhile, but Molly wasn't gonna budge. I sat on the floor to talk to Molly a bit and see if Gracie would come out on her own. While I did that, Charlie came out from under the bed, and suddenly I was surrounded by kitties! Henry and Micah came over for some love too. I finally got Gracie to come out and see me, then we went for a short walk quick, just to build up her confidence. She, of course, instantly remembered me when I got out her leash. She was a happy girl then! This evening I let Gracie outside, while I got dinner ready for the pups. Molly and Emma ate inside and Gracie came in to eat as well. When they were done, the older gals went out for awhile. Gracie was going crazy, she was so excited to see me. It only took like 5 tries to get a picture of her, since she was jumping all over the place! Haha. Gracie and I sat outside for awhile, once the other two wanted back in. It was a very nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment