Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon I let Ruby out and she went to wait at the back door. I called and called for Rusty, but he didn't come to see me. I saw his ball on the floor, so I grabbed that and went to the front room. He was just lounging in his chair, as usual. Lazy boy! He finally got up and followed along outside. It was raining out when I got there today, so Ruby was all nervous. Rusty went out and did his thing, let me throw his ball for him a couple times, then he wanted back in. It took Ruby several minutes to work up the courage to go out to the grass to go potty. The second she finished, she raced for the door! Neither one wanted to be outside today. When we got back in, then both went to sit in the front room. I gave Ruby some heiny scratches, and Rusty lounged in his chair some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment