Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Oscar

Oscar met me at the door today and once he saw it was me, turned and headed for the back. He waited up a little so I could give him some pets along the way! Once he got out there, he ran and got his frisbee again. He is sure enjoying the cooler weather! I grabbed on and we played a little tug. I asked him to drop it, and when he finally gave in, he ran off and caught my throw. Good boy! We did that several times today and had fun. Oscar got some good lounging time in today as well. Later on, the neighbor dogs came out, so he visited at the fence with them awhile. After that, a bunch of kids showed up next door and they all came over to say hi to Oscar. He loved that! He was jumping up at the fence, wanting more attention and enjoying every bit of it. He's such a good pup. When we got back in for the day, Oscar got his favorite snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment