Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kaya, Kylie, Reese, Madison, & Max

This morning the pups did their thing, then came in for breakfast. The lawn guys had just finished up, so I made sure all the gates were closed before I let anyone out. I left the big girl's dishes in their bathroom and refilled them, since I didn't figure they were going to want to eat while I was there anyways. To my surprise, they both went in there and both ate all their food! Silly pups. Haha. When we went back out, they were all having fun again in the cool morning air. Madison found an intriguing spot in the grass that she kept sniffing at. The grass was pretty wet this morning too. Reese hopped in my lap for some attention and I noticed her legs were all green from running around in the fresh grass clippings! Kylie ran over when that happened and she stuck her head under the arm of the chair and proceeded to try and climb through that to my lap. Crazy lady! I kept trying to get her to go out and told her she was gonna get stuck, but of course she didn't listen. Haha. Later, she and Kaya were busy chasing around and wrestling each other. Reese, of course, was running along behind them! This evening the pups went out and it was raining. They came in for dinner quick. I had the big girls do the same as this morning and they both ate well again. Afterwards we went to spend some time outside, even though it wasn't the greatest out. The husky girls paid no mind. Kylie actually just sat and listened to the rain awhile. Later, she started digging like crazy! I tried to get her to stop and leave whatever it was alone, but I had to try a few times before she did. Reese had even gone over to help! Madison and Max hung out under the roof to keep dry for the most part. When it was time, they were all ready to go in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment