Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bradford, Heighty, ZZ, Sugar, Molly & Moody

This morning Moody hopped from his chair to come see me. He meowed at me as I pet him. I got breakfast ready for the pups and started filling their bowls, then they came out to see me. The three little ones surrounded me and were hopping up and down at my legs. Molly picked out a bowl and laid down to eat her food. The rest all settled down after they said hi, and started to work on theirs as well. Meanwhile, I got them some fresh water for the day. They didn't have much left from yesterday, so when they finished eating out of another bowl, I filled that with water too. The little ones took turns coming over for some attention this morning. Later, I went inside to see Moody again and to make sure he had enough food as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment