Monday, July 28, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This morning the pups all ran outside. I saw Louie had thrown up in his bed overnight, so I cleaned that up quick. Next, I got his breakfast ready. Louie came inside and scarfed that all down. Once we got outside, the other two had to come say hi to me. Then, Bella needed to burn off some energy. She started to race laps around the yard. Louie joined in and chased after her! Bella was leaping and bounding like a little deer. Goofy lady! Chico sat on the table to stay out of the way. When it was time, those two came inside. This afternoon, Bella and Chico raced outside by Louie. It was a beautiful afternoon! They all did some roaming and exploring this visit. Bella found something that struck her curiosity by the fence, but it was luckily on the other side! I got them all their snacks when it was time to go. Since it was nice out, Louie got to stay outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment