Monday, July 28, 2014

Chloe

This morning miss Chloe hopped up from her bed and came to say hi. I let her outside quick, got her food and brought her dishes outside with me. It was supposed to be a nice day, so I thought she would enjoy spending the afternoon outside. She and I enjoyed the cooler morning. She sat with me, wanting her pets and heiny scratches. She rolled around in the grass a little too. I got her a cookie before I left for the day. This evening, I heard Chloe barking in back when I pulled up. She was waiting at the back door for me. Chloe raced inside and was bouncing around all excited! She ran to her room to lounge on her bed, while I got her dinner. I had her come outside with me a little longer, since it was still too nice to sit inside. She was jumping around all playful. She was very happy for her heiny scratches! Chloe gave me lots of kisses in return. When it was time, she headed in and hopped on her bed. I gave her some bedtime belly scratches and a couple cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment