Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wyatt, Sara & the kitties

This morning I walked in and saw the kitties had had a little party while I was gone! The rugs were all rolled up and they had brought out a ribbon and some rubber bands to the living room. Haha! As I turned the corner, I saw Sara and Wyatt staring in at me from the back door. I let them in and they danced around excitedly, ready for breakfast. Some storms were rolling in this morning. Sara followed me to the garage to get breakfast. She was busy sniffing around, looking for kitties out there. We headed in and the pups waited for their turn to eat. Bandit was sitting in the window again. After they finished, I went to visit Amber a little bit. She enjoyed a few chin scratches when I delivered her breakfast. I spent some time giving Wyatt and Sara some pets too, before they returned to their area. This evening Bandit was lounging on his kitty tower when I got there. Sara was already at the door, and I saw Wyatt was on his way. They stared as I got their dinners together. The pups hung out in the living room while I cleaned out all the litter boxes. Shadow saw me from his window, and decided to come say hi. He was feeling lovey tonight! When I sat with the dogs to pet them, he came over for some pets too! Before I let the pups back out, Wyatt shook his head. He got his ears stuck all silly. I guess he was trying out a new 'do!

No comments:

Post a Comment