Friday, June 6, 2014

Winston

This afternoon I let Winston out and he was bouncing up and down at my legs. Then, he started zooming around and ran across the couch and back to where I was standing! I got him hooked up and we went on a nice walk. While we were out, we saw a ducky nearby. Winston saw it too, and wanted to go say hi! Haha. He did his business, then we made our way back. As soon as I sat on the floor, Winston instantly grabbed his squirrel toy and was giving me his big bad "grrrrr"! Haha. We played tug for a bit. Then, he was in sort of a snuggly, yet still playful mood. He kept curling up in my lap, but then he'd try to play bite at my hands. Silly boy. He got up and found his ball that we played with for a minute, but then he went back to his tug toy. He made me laugh today. At one point, we were busy playing. Then suddenly, he dropped his end of the toy and started sniffing at the air. He got the scent of his bone on the tv stand! After that he started crying to me to give it to hin, but I told him mom had to do that. It was time to go anyways, so I put him in his area and got him a couple treats instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment