Monday, June 23, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon I let Ruby out, then Rusty came running in the kitchen to say hi. We headed outside right away. It was raining earlier pretty heavily, but it had let up just enough for our time outside. It was still lightly misting out, but not bad. Ruby still wasn't too thrilled! Haha. She ran out and did her business, then came zooming back and leaping on the patio. She stood and almost looked like she was sulking behind me. I don't think she's a fan of the wet weather! Rusty was exploring for awhile, then he brought over his new red ball for me to throw. I tossed sit for him, but he returned with his old ball instead! Haha. So, he had two out there to choose from today. Later, we headed inside and I got them some fresh water.

No comments:

Post a Comment