Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Daisy & Figaro

This morning I got breakfast ready for Miss Daisy. She was sitting on the dryer, watching. I saw Figaro was sleeping soundly on her chair today. I got a picture before she woke up and appeared at the door. After Daisy was all taken care of, I went to go out by Figaro. We played with her toy for awhile and she had fun rolling and jumping around. Then, she just walked off. I watched to see what she was up to. She has two bowls of cool, clean water. But, she decided to go get a drink from one of the pot's drainage dishes. Silly cat! She came back and laid in her chair to groom for a little bit. Then, she wanted some love, so she wandered over for some chin scratches. I think Daisy was getting a little jealous today. She was sitting by the gate, meowing loud enough for me to hear. She could see me from where I was at.

No comments:

Post a Comment