Monday, June 23, 2014

Winston

Little man came walking out slowly today when I opened the gate. Then I realized, he was a bit tangled up in his harness. I fixed that for him and we got ready to go for our walk. Luckily, the rain had let up just enough in time for us to go out. So, we were able to get a decent walk in today! Winston did his business. While we were out, we saw a couple other pups along the way. When we got back, I set him free and he went crazy! Haha. He was zooming around the house and across the couch, then back to me. We had fun playing with his orange monster dude for awhile. When Winston started doing his shredding thing, I looked around and saw his rope was nearby. I grabbed that, then he raced over to grab the other end. We played tug with that for awhile too. Then, his ears perked up and he dropped his end to listen. I'm not sure what he heard, but he got all worked up! He started to bark and look around. Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment