Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

This afternoon I let Ruby out. I saw Rusty's ball sitting in the recliner, so I grabbed that and went to get him. He was in his chair in the front room, as always. He popped up when he saw I had that red circle in my hand! Rusty, Ruby and I all headed outside. Ruby sat by me for a few back scratches, then she kept wanting to go in. I had closed their door, so that she'd stay out and do her business. After she realized she couldn't go in, she went around the side of the house and went potty like a good girl. Rusty was having fun rolling in the grass and exploring. The big kids in the pasture were entertaining today as well! They were wrestling around with each other. Haha. Later on, I let the pups back in and made sure they had plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment