Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was meowing at me in the kitchen, as usual! She was ready for her breakfast. Sadi was in their room, getting a drink when I walked in. She started to nibble on some food as soon as I set it down, so I let the girls work on that. I got them some fresh water and a new bowl of kibble. Once I finished cleaning their box, I saw Sadi was done eating for now. She got her medicine, then we headed to our spot. Stormy was trotting along behind us. She rubbed up against me to get some pets and chin scratches, while Sadi got brushed. I got her string down so she could play with that for awhile as well. This evening Stormy was lounging out on her patio chair. Sadi was sitting in by the food and water. I got her all cleaned up and gave her her meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment