Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came in and brushed up against my legs as I was in the kitchen. She walked back and forth between me and the dining table. When I was finished getting their food ready, she meowed loudly at me from the living room, then followed along right away. Sadi was sitting in the food room already, just relaxing. I put the food down, then took her to get her meds. Afterwards, she nibbled on some food for a couple minutes. I took her out to our spot for some brush time. Stormy was all ready to play! I barely got the feather toy out before she started tackling it! She was more interested in her shoe string today, but still went for the occasional pounce on the feather toy. This evening, I didn't see Stormy, so she must have been out on the patio. Sadi was awake, but lounging in her bed. I brought her to her spot for her evening meds. She kept trying to turn around and sneak away on me tonight! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment