Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Oscar

I got Oscar all riled up when I came in today! He was just so happy when I got there, I couldn't help but be happy too! I gave him some back scratches, then we made our way to the back door. As soon as he got out there, he found a nice sunny spot in the grass. He lounged around for awhile in different areas. He had the hiccups for a minute, which I couldn't help but giggle at. When they stopped, he rolled around in the grass, making silly sounds. "Ahhh this feels good!" The neighbor dog was getting all excited about the cows, so Oscar had to go to the fence to see what that was all about. His Boxer friend then came over to say hi. I got Oscar's frisbee out and threw it for him, which he just watched it land in the distance. Haha. As soon as I started to walk towards it, then he was ready to play. We played tug with that for awhile. Later, I noticed he was having fun with something in the grass. I went over to check out what it was, then he decided to pick it up and run away with it. It was a snake's shed skin! He kept running from me, so the only way I could get him to drop it was to go inside. Sneaky! Haha. We played inside for a little longer, then he got his snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment