Saturday, May 3, 2014

Taz & Clyde

This afternoon the boys met me at the door. They trotted along with me to head outside. After I let them out, I went in to grab their rawhide snacks. The boys each found a spot to work on those. Clyde finished up first, then he went to lounge in the sun on the patio. Taz spent awhile working on his snack, then just continued to relax where he was. The boys were happy to soak up some sun today. This evening I let them out for a quick potty break. When they came back in, Clyde was racing through the house. I guess someone was excited!! I got them hooked up and we went for a nice long walk tonight. We went down to their usual spot. I saw a goose hanging around, so we made sure to give it plenty of space. On our way back home, Taz was keeping his eye on the neighborhood kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment