Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sophie & Roxy

Today the girls were out and watching for me again. I came inside and opened the door, but didn't see anyone. I guess they were still waiting by the gate! I called for them and finally let the door shut, before they came running. Inside, I got them their food, then we headed to our spot. Sophie was laying on me for a good while, as Roxy was rubbing her face on my shoulder or pawing at me. Silly ladies! They eventually went to go nibble on some food. I couldn't get a good pic of Roxy today, because she was either too wiggly or being camera shy! They took turns sitting on the couch with me, while the other was off elsewhere. Sophie was just meandering in mom and dad's room for a bit. They miss you guys! The girls were quick to run outside to play again when I went to get them more water and their snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment