Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Today I let Ruby out of her bed, then she and Rusty zoomed out through the doggie door. I guess they didn't need me today! Haha. I went out to join them. It was another beautiful afternoon. The pups spent awhile exploring. I wasn't quite sure, but thought maybe Rusty was looking for his red ball. He kept digging in leaf piles. Ruby was even running around being silly. Once Ruby went in, I tagged along and visited with silly Lance for a bit.  He was playing with his mouse toy well, but occasionally I thought he was going to go after my toes. I had to quickly distract him! Haha. Rusty and I went back outside later and he brought along his purple ball. He was too busy sniffing around to want to play fetch though.

No comments:

Post a Comment