Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Noah, Harper & Henry

Today the boys were all at the door to greet me. I came inside and got their lunches ready right away. All three quickly polished off their dishes, so then they were able to go out to do their business. The boys were more concerned with what I was doing at first, rather than going out to play. I saw mom's note about the muddy yard. Noah was a good boy and stayed clean. Noah had to lead the pack to the fence to say hi when the neighbor came out. Then, they slowly wandered back for more attention from me. Henry was ready to go back inside pretty soon. We all headed in and I wiped their paws just in case. I had Harper kissing my face while I was trying to do that! Haha. Noah and Harper were both being silly inside and would hop on the couch and sit behind me. Henry was busy sitting on his hind legs by the counter, wanting some treats! At one point, I had all three laying down and giving me pouty faces for snacks. They crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment