Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sophie & Roxy

Today the girls were all snuggled in their cozy house when I arrived. As soon as I opened the door, they came running out to see me. We said hi for a few minutes, then I got them each a quick snack. After I sat down, the girls hopped up on either side of me and were attacking me with kisses! Sophie was going crazy, sliding from one end of the couch, across my lap and to the other, then pushing all the pillows off! She kept getting down, then would plop herself right in my lap. Silly girl! They both took a break from the excitement to eat their dinners. Then they returned, for more attention. They would both paw at me at the same time, "Pet me! No pet me first!" (Even though I was already petting them both. Haha!) When it was time, they headed outside and got another snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment