Sunday, March 16, 2014

Eisley & Indy

This morning was cold and very windy outside. When I arrived, both pups were warm and cozy in the garage. Indy ran right up to me and was saying his hellos. Eisley was busy trying to tell me she was ready for breakfast! I got their food ready, while they waited. They both ate well, so I gave them their snacks when they finished. Indy took his outside to eat. Miss Eisley stayed and visited with me a little when she finished her cookie. Later, Indy came in for a few more pets before I left. This evening, I got inside and it took a few minutes before the pups ran in to greet me. The rain had stopped for awhile. I fed them their dinners, which they both finished quickly. As soon as Indy was done, he took off out the door and was busy playing in the yard. Eisley soon followed and neither came back in for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment